Friday, April 8, 2022

Thou shall not fool thyself  😜

 
 
Hey friend
 
We are overloaded with information every single day. Some of that information is valuable and useful to us. But much of the information is false…or dare I say FAKE and we can easily be deceived.
 
Years ago I started repeating the statement I put in the subject line above - "Thou shall not fool thyself".
 
It sounds like it could come from the Bible but I do not think it is directly from scripture. It really just serves as a reminder to me that I need to be seeking wisdom, not foolishness.
 
I have not always succeeded but we should all attempt to be more wise.
 
Wisdom is the main topic of this week's podcast episode that just released. And yes it was intentional that we talked about being wise during the first week of April when the world celebrates the foolish.
 
Visit the episode page to get more details at SeekGoCreate.com.
 
You can also listen to the episode on your Podcast Player or YouTube.
 
I would love for you to listen and give me your thoughts.
 
 
A few other quick topics:
 
My book is finished!
 
My new book Coach: A Story of Success Redefined releases May 17. It is an inspirational novel that has a touch of edginess with a supernatural twist. The style and genre was inspired by Og Mandino classics The Greatest Salesman in the World and The Choice. Plus the educational storytelling of Patrick Lencioni and countless other authors that have been able to combine learning and fiction.
 
Stay up to date at TimWinders.com
 
SeekGoCreate is on YouTube
 
We have video of every podcast interview we have recorded. About 18 months ago we started editing those episodes and putting them on YouTube. I will admit that we did not focus much on really growing the channel and making it sizzle.
 
A few weeks ago we began improving our editing process, added shorter clips, upgraded our thumbnail images and improved our descriptions. The results have been amazing.
 
If you have not visited the channel lately….or if you have never visited, GO NOW and subscribe.
 
Stay strong and wise, 
Tim
 
 
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
LinkedIn
Podcast
spotify
Tiktok

No comments:

Post a Comment